FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DURING CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Yes. In accordance with the UK Government’s COVID-19 measures, CitySuites are temporarily closed. At this time, we are not taking any reservations up to and including 5th July 2020. We are currently taking reservations for all dates beyond the 5th July 2020 and all existing reservations made beyond that date remain valid. Anyone making a new reservation during our period of temporary closure will benefit from flexible cancellation terms. In line with government and public body guidelines, we are regularly reviewing our reopening date. We will ensure to keep all current and future guests up to date on any changes.
If you currently have a reservation due to arrive on or before the 5th of July, we can provide you with the following options:
1. You can rearrange the dates of your reservation anytime between the current date & the end of June 2021 at no extra cost. Should you wish to rebook for a future date please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
2. If you cannot rearrange your reservation & it is a non-refundable reservation, we can offer a voucher to the same value of your original reservation. This can be redeemed anytime between the current date & the end of June 2021.
3. If you cannot rearrange your booking & it has a flexible cancellation, we will cancel your reservation.
Please note that this only applies to reservations made directly with CitySuites either over the phone, via email or on our website. Guests who have booked through a 3rd party, such as Booking.com or Expedia should contact them directly.
We understand that things may change, so we are offering free reservation amendments for anyone who has a reservation booked at CitySuites during July and August 2020. If you are not sure what dates you’d like to rearrange your stay with us, we can offer a voucher to the same value of your original reservation. This can be redeemed anytime between the current date & the end of June 2021. If you have booked a flexible rate with us, then you can cancel your booking with us until 24 hours prior to your arrival. For more information please email our Reservations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate that things change, we have a flexible 24-hour cancellation policy for bookings placed on flexible rates. For more information please view our terms and conditions.
Guests who have made a booking via Booking.com or Expedia (or any other 3rd party), are advised to contact them directly to make any changes to their reservation. For more information please refer to your booking confirmation email.
In accordance with government guidelines, we have temporarily closed our facilities. We are closely monitoring government guidance and as soon as COVID19 measures are eased we will look to reintroduce our facilities in stages with social distancing measures in place. For further information about our facilities please view our Cleanliness Policy.
Glad you asked! Our housekeeping teams follow health & safety procedures, including using hospitality branded disinfectant throughout the public spaces and practising social distancing measures.
The CitySuites team are implementing additional prevention strategies, including but not limited to:
• Social distancing measures have been put in place throughout the building.
• Cleaning all public spaces every two hours.
• Housekeeping services have been adapted in line with new measures.
• Key cards are disinfected upon arrival. We are also offering a key card drop off station at checkout to further prevent physical contact.
• We’ve also diarised, 'Virus Fogging' spray treatment in the communal areas, reception and luggage store that will add an additional sanitisation and disinfection against the virus.
For further information please visit our Cleanliness Policy.
Prior to lockdown being introduced, we invited a Chief Welfare Officer (CWO) to advise how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within the CitySuites building. The CWO in question is a nationally recognised leader in the fields of infection prevention and control and immunisation. For further information please visit our Cleanliness Policy.
CitySuites addresses this question by publically sharing three relevant and up to date risk assessment statements below, outlining our objectives, considerations and new measures in place to keep guests' safe.