These terms and conditions apply to all guests reserving accommodation at CitySuites Manchester, whether booking in person, via our website or other digital channels, or through a third party
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and you should therefore check them each time you make a reservation. The terms and conditions applying to your reservation will be those in place on the date that you make your reservation.
Additional terms and conditions may apply depending on the length of your stay, or at particular times in the calendar. These will always be communicated to you separately.
We will confirm our acceptance of your reservation by sending you an email to the email address that you provide during the reservation process. The contract between us for the provision of your room and any additional services added to your reservation will be formed when you receive this email confirmation from us. If you booked through a third party, the third-party will send you the confirmation email.
Our contact details
Company Name & Registered Address: CitySuites Management Limited, Horseshoe Farm, Elkington Way, Alderley Edge, SK9 7QP
- Company Registration Number 5071388
- VAT Registration Number 1548840995
- Telephone Number 0161 302 0202
- Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment terms and pre-authorisation
Upon check-in, a valid credit or debit card must be provided so we can carry out a pre-authorisation deposit.
The amount charged will be dependent on your room type:
- Studio / One-Bedroom Apartments = £100
- One-Bedroom Family / Premium Apartments = £200
- Two-Bedroom Apartments = £200
- Long stays (7+ nights) without a corporate agreement = additional £100
The money will not actually leave your account. The pre-authorisation will appear as a pending transaction on your account, but the funds will be unavailable for you to access. Upon check-out, the money will automatically release and be returned to your account. How long it takes for this depends on your bank.
If the pre-authorisation is unsuccessful, we will ask to take it from another payment method. If you are unable to provide another payment method, we unfortunately will have to cancel your booking.
We take a pre-authorisation to cover any incidentals or damages, including odour removal, deep clean, and loss of income incurred if the apartment has to be put out of service. You agree to allow us to charge your card for any amounts which may be due from you after you have checked out including additional charges or charges for any damage or loss to the accommodation after you have departed.
Unless your booking has been paid for in advance, full payment will be taken upon check-out.
CitySuites is a cashless operation.
On arrival to check-in for your stay, you must provide a photo ID & the credit or debit card used to make your booking.
Without both of these, we will be unable to fulfill the booking.
From April 1st 2022, Value Added Tax (VAT) is charged at the flat rate of 20% for the first 28 nights, and 4% thereafter.
Reservation age restrictions
You must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation. Those under 18 years old are not permitted to stay at CitySuites unless a parent or guardian is also staying in the hotel. See “Occupancy Rules” for details of permitted guests under your booking.
Changes to your reservation
- If you made a booking on a Flexible Rate, you can change or cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to check-in (4pm the day before arrival) and receive a full refund.
- Changes cannot be made to discounted Pre-paid Bookings, which are non-refundable.
- For Semi-Flexible Bookings, you can change your arrival and departure dates up to 24 hours prior to check-in (4pm the day before arrival), however, you cannot cancel your booking altogether.
Cancellation charged and 'no-shows'
- If you made a Flexible Booking, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to check-in (4pm the day before arrival).
- Cancellation is not possible for discounted Pre-paid Bookings, which are non-refundable.
- In the event you do not arrive to check in on the day of arrival and you have not informed a member of the CitySuites team in advance the first night of the reservation will be charged to the credit card you used to make your booking.
- For long term bookings and bookings made via third parties, alternative or supplementary cancellation policies may apply – please check with your booking provider.
Please carefully check the individual cancellation policy for the room rate you have booked.
Our termination rights
- CitySuites reserves the right to ask any guests who are abusive towards our staff or causing a disturbance to other guests to leave the premises immediately.
- CitySuites may also terminate a booking and ask a guest to leave for any material or repeated breach of our Occupation Rules.
- CitySuites management reserves the right to refuse entry for any guests for any valid reason acting in its absolute discretion.
- CitySuites housekeeping service is offered for stays of 3 nights or longer. For stays of 4 to 6 nights, the advertised rate includes 1 towel change. For stays of 7 nights or longer the advertised rate includes 1 towel change and 1 weekly clean.
- Please contact the CitySuites team directly for any additional housekeeping or service requests. Additional service requests are subject to availability & may be chargeable.
Paying for Damages
Please note smoking is not permitted within the apartments or anywhere in the building. Any guests or visitors who do not adhere to this rule will be asked to leave and a housekeeping deep clean smoking charge will be added to your final bill. Costs include soft furnishings odour removal, deep clean and loss of income incurred whilst the apartment is out of service. If guests feel they need to raise any issue during or post their stay, please email the reservations team at email@example.com and a line manager will pick this up.
3+ rooms require a deposit of £100 per room per night, which will be refunded in full to the card it is taken from once the apartment has been inspected for damages.
Please note: We do not accept stag or hen party bookings.
- CitySuites offers discounted rates at the public car park, Q-Park Deansgate North, M3 7WJ. We recommend that guests using the Q Park Deansgate North should read their separate terms & conditions outlined on the Q Park website at www.q-park.co.uk
- Guests must only park in designated parking bays and not in any spaces marked as ‘reserved’ or for ‘waiting only’. CitySuites does not accept responsibility for damage to, theft from, or theft of vehicles. All vehicles are parked at their owners’ risk.
- We will only be liable for any breach of our liabilities for any proven act of neglect by our employees whilst in possession of the vehicle for moving, parking and returning to you. It is your responsibility to inform staff of any function on your vehicle that is not working or should not be touched or adjusted. Claims for damages will only be considered if reported to CitySuites staff immediately on delivery by the valet concierge of the vehicle to you or prior to collection and departure by you from the car park. We will not be responsible for any minor scratches, dents or damage unless it is proven beyond doubt that these were caused whilst in our possession on the journey and caused by a proven act of negligence by our employees. We will not be held responsible for claims of any nature however caused below £250.00.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Please note our check-in time is from 4pm. If you arrive before we will store your luggage for you and inform you when your apartment becomes available.
- Please note our check-out time is no later than 11am and you are kindly asked to vacate your room by this time.
- Late arrivals - If you plan to arrive later than 24hr, please inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we know to hold your apartment.
- Early or late check-in or check-out is available on request, subject to availability and chargeable.
Accessibility and Special Requirements
Subject to availability, CitySuites has certain apartments which are adapted for guests with disabilities or special access requirements, please let us know at the time of making your booking for further information. We will always try and accommodate guests with accessibility or other special requirements, however, we would ask that you speak to our reservations team ahead of arrival to ensure we can support your requests.
Luggage and Personal Property
- All property and personal belongings are solely the responsibility of the owner. CitySuites cannot be responsible for any property lost or damaged during your stay, or for any personal items left behind in your accommodation or public areas after check-out.
- Any lost property we find after you have checked out will be stored for a maximum of 30 days. Any personal belongings not claimed and collected within 30 days of being found by our staff will be donated to charity or disposed of at our discretion.
- Guests are solely liable for the costs of any lost property returned to them by post or courier.
- It is each Guest’s responsibility to ensure they sign out from any personal accounts accessed via Smart TVs or other digital devices prior to check-out.
Data Protection and Privacy
- You may need to download & activate the Third-Party Software in order to access our website (this will be clearly identified on the website).
Disclaimer and Limitation of our Liability
- We use all reasonable endeavours to operate the CitySuites building and services with reasonable skill and care. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties, conditions, or representations whether express, implied, verbal or written.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any losses you incur including but not limited to lost data, profits, revenue, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption if we are prevented or delayed from complying with any booking, or fail to do so due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Any representations made regarding the layout, specification and design of our accommodation, as well as general amenity areas in the building, are made in good faith and accurate at the time of publication. Where images of accommodation and other common building areas have been provided prior to booking, these are intended to illustrate the general standard of specification and amenity only and whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to provide accommodation which is at least comparable in general standard, any such changes to the design and specification made at our discretion shall not be considered grounds for cancellation of any booking.
- There are certain liabilities that we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You have certain rights as a consumer. Nothing in these Terms is intended to reduce these legal rights.
Occupancy rules for all guests at CitySuites
Please note the following Health & Safety Rules:
All guests acknowledge & agree they will:
- Observe fire and safety precautions, signage, and guidance at all times.
- Respond immediately if the fire alarm is sounded by following the evacuation procedure for the building.
- Pay for the repair and/or replacement of any apartment damage caused by the guest, including electrical & kitchen appliances.
- Allow access to CitySuites staff and/or contractors to the apartment/s to carry out necessary works when needed.
All guests acknowledge & agree they will not, under any circumstances:
- Open the windows of the apartments beyond their restricted opening limit.
- Keep any pets or other animals in the apartments without consent from CitySuites management.
- Bring anything into the premises that may be dangerous or may have a detrimental effect to building safety or the health and safety of our staff or other guests.
- Use the premises for any illegal activity and/or purpose.
- Bring any illegal or controlled substances into the premises.
- Wedge or jam open any fire door.
- Misuse or set-off any fire alarm or fire safety appliance in the premises without due cause.
If the guest does set off a fire alarm without due cause they agree to pay on written demand a reasonable sum as required by the relevant emergency service to cover any resulting costs.
- Smoke inside the building, tamper or obstruct any smoke or heat detectors.
- Use any candles or similar objects,
Guests are responsible for the safety and conduct or any visitors or guests they invite into the building at all times. You should notify reception of any visitors you are expecting, and the use of any amenity areas by your visitors is strictly by prior arrangement only.
Any guests or visitors who are under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all times outside your accommodation.
Guests must not sub-let their accommodation and are not allowed to use their accommodation to host any events without the prior knowledge and consent of CitySuites Management.
Please also see our separate rules displayed in the gym and pool areas of our building, for the safety and comfort of all our guests. Specifically, Guests are asked to note:
- CitySuites provides an unmanned and unsupervised pool and gym facility for the exclusive use of residents and guests.
- Guests are aware of the inherent risks that come with using the pool and gym, and do so entirely at their own risk.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied at all times when using the gym or the pool