As the light at the end of the lockdown tunnel becomes brighter each day, it is time for us to look towards the future & life after COVID19.
The CitySuites team have been working tirelessly to ensure that when you are ready to travel, we will be ready to welcome you back to your “home away from home” where you will feel safe & secure.
Although we have always practised the highest standards of cleanliness, we have fully reviewed and redefined our cleaning and safety standards across the building in response to the COVID19 outbreak. All the new processes we’ve introduced in preparation for opening have been reviewed by our recently employed Chief Welfare Officer who is recognised as a leader in the field of infection prevention and controls, with over 35-years’ experience in this sector.
To give you a flavour of some of the enhancements you’ll see on your return we thought you’d like to receive a top-line overview:
- ‘Virus Fogging’ spray treatment focusing on our communal areas, corridors, gym, lifts, and reception area. This will provide an industry-leading sanitisation and disinfection level around the building.
- The housekeeping team will be using an approved disinfectant product that is certificated to be effective against viruses, including coronavirus.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been reviewed and increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequently touched surfaces.
- Hospitality-leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest apartments, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- We have added hand sanitiser stations around the building, and staff are actively encouraging all guests & visitors to use these.
- Signage has been introduced around the building to remind guests to practice social distancing.
- Partitions are now installed at our front desk to provide an extra layer of protection to both guests and staff.
- On check-in, you’ll also find a travel-size hand sanitiser bottle in your apartment.
A full outline of our Cleanliness Policy can be found here but if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the team.
As time goes on, we will actively examine and evolve our procedures to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and the CitySuites Team.